By clicking submit you agree to our policy, and will be redirected to secure payment via “PayPal” or “Direct Bank Transfer”. Please note that booking process begins after payment has taken place.
1. Tickets will not be repurchased or exchanged.
2. Every member of the audience must present their ticket in order to gain admittance to the auditorium. Ticket holders are only allowed to occupy the seat assigned to the given ticket. With any problems or questions, please contact the theatre staff.
3. The use of photographic or recording equipment in the theatre is prohibited.
4. Resale of tickets for profit or commercial gain, is forbidden, and will lead to invalidity of the tickets.
6. The Theatre Management reserves the right to make any alteration in the advertised details of the program.
7. Ticket holders consent to the filming and sound recording of themselves as members of the audience.
8. Transfers to the theatre and from the theatre are only included in the purchase price if the costumer selects “VIP plus” option. In case of going to the wrong place for any reason, the organizer will not cover your transfer to the theatre.
9. The Theatre Management reserves the right to refuse admission and request latecomers to await admission to the auditorium until a convenient break in the performance (N.B. the Theatre Management cannot guarantee that latecomers can occupy the self-same seats assigned to them by their tickets).
Event cancellations, ticket non-availability and unsatisfactory events
In the following cases customers have the right to receive 100% reimbursement of their ticket purchase by Hungária Koncert Ltd.: Should an ordered event be canceled for any reason, they will be notified immediately via email and advised about alternative events; If there are no tickets available due to high ticket demand, or the booking takes place in too short of a time period prior to the event. In case of no suitable alternatives from Hungária Koncert Ltd. a 100% refund claim is legitimate. Hungária Koncert Ltd. refunds the amount within one month of customer notification.
Customer order cancellations
Since all bookings are bound and ticket purchases result in a contractual agreement exclusively between customer and Hungária Koncert Ltd., customers cannot claim a reimbursement for order cancellations or for not showing up at the event in time for any reason. However, customers should notify us as soon as possible if they cannot attend to an event. We will then, on customers’ behalf, try to cancel the order by the respective event organizer and strive towards an entire or partial reimbursement. Tickets will not be repurchased.
Hungária Koncert Ltd. does not send tickets via post. Booked tickets can be collected at our Main Office at Duna Palota (‘Danube Palace’, 1051 Budapest, Zrínyi u. 5.) every day between 9 A.M. and 6 P.M., or on the day of the performance from the event venue until no later than 7.40 P.M. with booking ID number and personal ID, or passport.
Complaint procedure and conditions:
The guest or their representative may submit a written a complaint addressed to Hungária Koncert Ltd. within 15 days following the program.
Hungária Koncert Ltd. only uses personal data such as name, address and email as specified by the Hungarian data protection laws. Hungária Koncert Ltd. is entitled to use this and to securely pass it along to third parties, should this be necessary in order to carry out a sales contract. Costumer personal data will for no other purposes under no circumstances, be passed on to third parties.